Belmont has a range of dental stools, which are designed to provide the perfect accompaniment to the innovative range of dental chairs and treatment centres. Getting a suitable dental stool is extremely important for dentists and dental assistants, as the demands of the job often result in both chronic and acute back pain; a good stool can help to minimise the risk of pain, as well as facilitating effective working positions.
- Ic-tilt: this model features easy to clean vinyl upholstery and has been designed to offer maximum support for the dentist in all working positions. The backrest has been designed to support the lumbar vertebrae and encourage good posture. The height and tilt of the chair can be adjusted to suit the individual.
- Ic-DSA-F: this stool has been designed to offer maximum support for the assistant. It encourages good posture and supports the lower back, which helps to reduce the risk of back and neck pain.
- Ic-DF: this stool is designed to offer maximum support for the operator and encourages them to adapt a safe, comfortable working position. The height is adjustable and the chair can also be tilted.
- Ic-DSSA: the ic-DSSA stool has a fully adjustable, rotating backrest, which is designed to support the dental assistant in all working positions.
- Ic-DSA: this chair, which features a rotating backrest, supports the back in a variety of different positions and can be adjusted to suit the individual dentist.
- Ic-D: this stool has been designed to offer comfort and support. It is durable and stable and can be adjusted to suit the individual.