The Castellini Skema 5 unit has been designed for maximum practicality and durability; the unit is strong, sturdy and robust and will last many years. The modular design allows dentists to add optional additions as and when they become available on the market, meaning the unit can be constantly updated and expanded.
The chair has also been designed with hygiene in mind and has innovative in-built hygiene systems, which promote optimum cleanliness and enable dentists to work in the cleanest possible environment.
The Skema 5 unit is comprehensive and contains a number of systems, which are designed to facilitate cleanliness, enable dentists to work comfortably and efficiently and assure patient comfort and relaxation. The unit is also versatile and can be adapted to suit the needs of the individual dentist. The unit can also be adjusted to cater for different scenarios and working situations, meaning the patient is always comfortable and the dentist is always positioned correctly for the procedure.
Optional features, including hanging tubes, enables dentists and dental assistants to choose which features they want. They can add modules over the course of time and new, innovative features are coming onto the market all the time.
- Adjustable tray
- Extensive vertical reach, which can be adjusted to suit any procedure
- Self-balanced instruments, which minimise the risk of fatigue in the wrists
- Fully adjustable back support
- Assistant module
- Double-jointed headrest
- Rotating arm rest, which enables patients to get in and out of the chair easily
- Adjustable footrest
- Hygienic, anti-bacterial material
- In-built hygiene system
- Modular design, which offers flexibility
- Suction stop feature
- Foot controls
- Comprehensive control panel
- Multimedia systems
- Venus operating light (optional extra)