The OS III Oral Surgery Chair has been specifically developed for patients undergoing surgical procedures; the chair has been developed to maximise patient comfort, whilst simultaneously facilitating optimum workflow for dental professionals.
The chair has an IV arm with one interchangeable pillow and a headrest, which can be locked down during a surgical procedure. The headrest is articulated and can be used by wheelchair users.
The chair has a large comfortable cushion with lumbar support to ensure patients are relaxed and comfortable throughout the procedure. The chair also has removable arms, which enables the dentist to get close to the patient, as well as allowing patients to get in and out of the chair easily.
- Double articulated headrest with lockdown feature for surgery
- IV arms with interchangeable pillow
- Removable arms
- Large comfortable cushion
- Synchronised back tilt
- Solid metal frame
- 7 way foot control
- 2 programmable pre-set positions
- Exit control
- Electro-mechanical cantilever system
- Low voltage
- Optional leg and body strap set
- Optional ultra-leather upholstery
- Optional mobile base
- Optional pony tail headrest
- Optional non-articulating headrest
- Optional touch pad
- Optional 8 way articulating IV arm