The Evolution 3 operatory chair comes with a choice of a wide or narrow backrest; the narrow backrest allows dentists to get close to the patient’s oral cavity without having to bend over or reach out for long periods of time, which can contribute to back ache. The larger back rest offers additional support for patients and may be more comfortable during long procedures.
The chair also has a useful foot control unit, which enables the dentist to continue working whilst adjusting the position of the chair.
The chair comes in a range of colours and the upholstery is soft, comfortable and easy to clean.
- Sturdy, dependable aluminium base
- Choice of narrow or wide backrest
- Movable armrests for easy access to the chair
- Multifunctional foot controls
- 4 manual chair positions
- 5 programmable positions
- Anatomically designed backrest
- Easy to use, accessible touch control pad
- Additional lumbar support for the patient
- Snap-on upholstery
- Scuff board
- Comfortable head rest
- Lifting capacity of more than 400 pounds
- Synchronised back and toe board movement
Additional options include double articulating headrest, ultra-plush upholstery and Evolution chair bracket.