The 2001 Consultation Chair is a versatile, modern chair, which offers a range of functional features.
The chair has a simple and stylish design and dentists can benefit from a 7 way foot control unit, which makes life easier and allows them to change the position of the chair while they operate.
The seat has a sleek backrest, which allows the dentist to get close to the patient’s oral cavity without bending over or reaching; this helps to minimise the risk of back and neck ache, which are very common amongst dental professionals.
The chair also has a double articulating headrest, which is suitable for wheelchair users and features an electro-mechanical cantilever system.
- Double articulating headrest
- 60 degree seat rotation and brake
- 7 way foot control
- 2 programmable pre-set positions
- Exit control
- Swinging arms for easy access to the chair
- Synchronised seat tilt
- Thermal overload protection
- Low voltage for additional safety
- Hygienic upholstery
- 3 year warranty